New and Existing Vendor Information
If you plan on participating in 2019, please complete the on-line application below (or download the PDF at the bottom of this page). Upon completion/receipt, we will review and contact you to go over any questions you might have. Thank you!
Peggy Zamore, CD-N, MPH
Better Food for Better Health
Vendor Options & Fees
- FARMERS. Entire Summer – $275. First come / first served
- ALL OTHER VENDORS: $150
- NEW! TRIAL DAY: $25 for a single day
Fees due upon sign-up.
Make check payable to: CityCenter Danbury Events and mail with application to: 268 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Vendor Rules & Regulations
- Vendors and those accompanying, agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless CityCenter Danbury & Danbury Downtown Council, their officers, employees, agents and representatives for any and all liability for personal injury, property loss or damage of any nature suffered by Participant arising from use of space, facilities or grounds in connection with operation of said market.
- CityCenter Danbury reserves the right to accept or reject applications at its own discretion.
- No refund shall be granted.
- Booth sharing or subleasing is prohibited unless arranged for in advance with CityCenter Danbury. Participants are responsible for the removal of their trash, paper goods, boxes, etc.
- Participant agrees to abide by all City and State tax laws.
- All large trash items must be removed by Participant. Trash receptacles on the Green are not for cardboard boxes or large items of trash.
- All produce must be Connecticut grown with price prominently displayed.
- All produce must be displayed/contained within the confines of your tented space
We recommend on-line submissions. Once you have received approval – you can then mail your payment in separately. Questions? Please contact Peggy Zamore at firstname.lastname@example.org.