Healthy Fruit Crisp
- 4 cups diced or sliced peaches
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, arrowrootpowder, or flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flour (oat,whole wheat, almond, etc.)
- 3 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix well. Pour into an ungreased 8×8 baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the topping, and mix with a fork until combined. Add additional oil or syrup if the mixture is too dry. Crumble the topping on top of the fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375⁰ for 30 minutes. If a crisper topping is desired, finish under the broiler for 1 minute.