- 1 med Zucchini diced into ¼ pieces
- ½ cup Pineapple diced into ¼ pieces
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped optional
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- ¼ tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil,pineapple juice, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- In a large bowl, combine diced zucchini, diced pineapple, and black beans.
- Pour the liquid in the small bowl over the produce in the large bowl. Toss thoroughly.
- Add chopped cilantro. Toss again.
- Enjoy as a side dish, with tortilla chips or as a topping for fish, chicken, or pork.