The Danbury Farmers’ Market Community Collaborative has exciting plans for 2018! Some of these include:
- SAME GREAT LOCATION-DANBURY GREEN with Complimentary Parking next to the market @ the Patriot Garage.
- Market hours will be Saturdays, from 10am-2pm.
- SNAP match will stay at $25 per market.
- WIC and Senior FMNP match will be $9 per market.
- Veterans and Seniors will be provided market produce certificates to encourage increased intake of fruits and veggies, to promote health.
- Increase programing of nutrition workshops, health screening promotion, wellness activities, and dance.
- Live music will fill the air each week.
- Food trucks will provide great nourishment while you shop.
- Free downtown trolley service will be provided along with free bus passes.
For more information, please contact:
Peggy Zamore, CD-N, MPH
Director/Nutritionist, DFMCC Better Food for Better Health